This study guide presents the curricula of CCIS programme as well as the related international joint programmes ICT Innovation and NordSecMob.
CCIS programme offers eight majors. Some majors have also several tracks.
Note, that there are some restrictions regarding the selection of major (students studying bachelor's degree in the School of Science or the School of Electrical Engineering, please check the available study paths).
The majors and tracks are the following:
- Acoustics and Audio Technology
- Communications Engineering
- Internet Technologies
- Wireless Communications
- Communication Ecosystem
- Computer Science
- Software Systems and Technologies
- Secure Systems
- Web Technologies, Applications, and Science
- Interactive Technologies
- Algorithms, Logic, and Computiation
- Big Data and Large-Scale Computing
- Game Design and Production
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Mobile Computing, Services and Security
- Signal, Speech and Language Processing
- Signal Processing
- Speech and Language Processing
- Software and Service Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Service Design and Engineering
- User-Centered Design
- Enterprise Systems
Some majors offer both long and compact options. Students taking a compact major take also a minor (20-25 credits). Students taking a long major may include an optional minor in their elective studies.
ICT Innovation programme offers the following majors:
- Cloud Computing and Services
- Digital Media Technology
- Embedded Systems
- Human Computer Interaction and Design
- Software and Service Architectures
NordSecMob programme has only one major, Security and Mobile Computing.