The aims of the education
The generic aims of the education are listed below:
- Provide the students with a comprehensive understanding on the interaction between human beings and digital technologies on individual, group, organizational and societal levels.
- The students learn about the joint development of digital technologies and business in a novel human-centered, collaborative and creative manner.
More specific, the studies provide
- understanding on the role of technology and information systems within an enterprise and networked business context
- competences to work in development of human-centered, user-friendly ICT-systems for organizations and on society level
- understanding on knowledge and business networks and networking in different contexts, such as creation and developing business and services, creating new knowledge or developing organizational processes in collaboration
- skills to gather, analyze, interpret and present information about users and user experience
- understanding on and creation of media products, e.g. communication platforms or information visualization tools
- learning on conceptual solutions for social phenomena employing crowdsourcing, co-creation and sharing to create novel services.